Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City (NHSNYC) is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $20,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership. Visit the Homebuyer Education Information page for more information.
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Brooklyn, Bronx or Queens. (Click here for Map)
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
See our Frequently Asked Questions Page.