In the training we discuss:
- New York City regulations
- Fair housing law and protected classes
- Discussion on the impact of housing discrimination
- How to avoid discriminatory practices
- Best practices in the application and screening process, questions you can and cannot ask prospective tenants, and illegal lease clauses
- In-depth explanation of reasonable accommodations and modifications for people with disabilities
- Evictions and small claims court
- Multi-unit property insurance
COST: $100.00 (MONEY ORDER ONLY)
VENUE: NHSNYC Homeownership
307 W. 36th Street, 12 Fl.
New York, NY 10018
Bookings are closed for this event.